Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

June's Busting Out in 2006

Mon 5 Jun
I just went through thefirst of the sleep suggestion tapes, and I was out almost the entire time. Learning acceleration was the topic, and I transferred most of the others from disc to tape yesterday.
I called the exterminators, and they are supposed to come for an inspection on Thursday. I couldn't get through to the dentist's; I'll probably have to leave a message. It's still rather dark and cool outside, but I have yet to call a repair service for the swtich on my air conditioner.

Wed 7 Jun
The idle week slides along with little done. I'm still ichy from the poison ivy I must have touched when I whacked weeds almost two weeks ago, as if I don't have enough problems with my skin. It's still cool and damp, and I still don't have the conditioner fixed. I just listened to a suggestion tape during my nap for the third day in a row.

Thu 8 Jun
I seem to drift around sleep while the Mets are on the west coast. After Pedro Martinez just didn't have it on Tuesday night for a loss of 8-5, and Tom Glavine blew a four-run lead last night, the Mets left Los Angeles ahead with a win of 9-7. They remain four losses ahead of Philadelphia, and three and a half games. Atlanta remains in the doldrums.
All four days I walked all the way to work, and I once again went through sleep suggestion on confidence.

Mon 12 Jun
The Mets are rolling along after sweeping the snakes in Phoenix four straight: 10-6, 7-1, 5-0, and 15-2. They come to Philadelphia seven losses ahead with the potential to knock the Phillies out.

I finished some minor tasks of painting woodwork, seeding grass, and fixing wood. I started digging out the two buckets in the front as they rot and fall down.
I finally began to sort through material for the enrolled agent. It looks as though Gleim will take way too long for me to take the test this year. Otherwise, another real estate meeting occurres tomorrow, and I've made no progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home