Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Early May 2006

Sun 7 May
Seven days of May passed, and another weekend as well. I have simplified placing the screens up by not doubling them and not cleaning the windows as well -- until fall. I spend most of yesterday trying to prepare for the projects this summer.
Last weekend the mower fially gave out. The motor was steaming, so I suspect it's done. I did replace the line of the whacker, but I've yet to plant. All point to a necessity of taking off next Friday, not to mention the job fair nearby.
The past few days have been trying because I've had a tremendous amount of gas. It seems to have started in the colon and then moved up to the stomach.

Tue 9 May
Sitting in the kitchen...coffee on the boil...
So twentysix years after my first encounter with existential nausea, I am trying to find a purpose in real estate. Jean-Paul Sartre would not be happy.
As the fifteenth approaches, I face dilemmas of what to do with the eight months left until Block begins again. I can't seem to find time to do much of anything with the extra time.
Meanwhile, I am finishing up chapter 37 in Morrison and Boyd, which my course never reached in 1977, and I don't thinkg the course I audited in 1982 covered it either.
This morning I dumped the second groundhog this month from the backyard into the woods along Poquessing Creek. I left it trapped for almost a day to save a trip.

Although I haven't been in Southampton this century, I had little trouble finding the Olympia Bar and Restaurant. I'd been in it back in 1999! Right now I'm sitting in a corner seat near the front. I really shouldn't come too early. After two boring days at work, it does me well to get out

Wed 10 May
I had a delicious meal while the topic of credit scores showed up. Veal parmagian and cocoanutty vanilla ice cream for dessert added to the delights. Obviously it is a large piece of what I want to do. Again I have the feeling that I'm on the right track of what I should be doing.
This morning I was reading my first real attempt at a diary in May 1975. It was rather amusing, but unfortunate that I didn't really get around to it until 1978. Ultimately I want to finish some things I've started some three decades ago.
Politically Schrub's base is started to erode, and it looks as if the beginning of the end of this reactionary era. Perhaps the Republican Party itself will fall apart.

Thu 11 May
We had a small meeting on Tommy Hilfiger this afternoon. I really had no other choice of the other three times both today and tomoorw. Once again, I have a weekend with too much to do. I should start tonight with a large garbage bag.

Fid 12 May
Today could have gone better. It ended with my start of cleaning the basement. I still must tend to the speech and planting. The biggest disappointment easily showed at Hampton Inn, where the "job fair" was three jobs at the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home