Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

In with the Lion of March 2006

Thu 2 Mar
I began my second half of the tax season, the beginning of Lent, and March, off to a bad start. I could have stayed home it was so bad. I had three clients: one on a COD, and the last owing much to the federal due to married filed separately. The middle one just antagonized me. He should have gone to one of my coworkers, who had all the material. The one belonged to the hillbillies. He was so naïf and overly demanding as to cost, I was prepared to let him walk out. They ended up giving the brat a free return, only after my coworker blew up at me. I still have a number of problematic clients tonight.
I awoke at 3:30 this morning, and I bathed before going back to bed at 5 AM. Therefore, all I'll have to do is put out the garbage tonight. Ihave only six more Thursday nights to go!

Fri 3 Mar
Last night was worse profitwise. I made a few calls to former clients, called a hold, and I fixed a comeback. I'll have fewer tonight, especially if I have no clients. I was available for the next walkin from seven o'clock. A fellow Toastmaster came in for another coworker, for he'd sold a rental property.
Today at the main job brought more grief. A relative of the owners had passed my office many times over the past months, during which I had my legs up over my desk. I was not working at the time, and I don't do it otherwise. Finally she told my boss on Wednesday. At the time, I suggested I simply keep the door of the office closed. She objected to that remedy, even though no visitors can see me, and I told my boss so.
I am presented with a way to get even. Given she assumes what I'm doing behind the door at a certain time of day, I will take the opportuntiy to close the door when I'm not even it my office. I should have done this stuff four decades ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home