Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Winter Sets in 2005

Sun 4 Dec
The New York Giants squeezed by the Dallas Cowboys, 17-10. Meanwhile, I woke to snow (~2cm) on the ground. Despite the thinness and the wetness, I still took an hour to shovel it off.
I still struggle while trying to find the time for creativity. The last session at Block along with my look through the book has led me to the question of how to pull it off. Surely the same skills would similarly help me in the other kind of business I want to conduct.

Wed 7 Dec
I was dreaming again of being in Bruce Murphy's class in prelaw. Tonight I will not have to go to Block -- the general training is over until this date next month. There appears to be a shortage of tax preparers again this year. Meanwhile, I'm back online with the ethics course.
Tonght Tim needs a bath and a suppository. The dog needs a bath as well, for she's carrying coprolites on her rear again. I'm going to trim off all the fur around her anus!
Of course, I'm back to work on linear algebra. It's so ironic that I gave up when the course actually was easing into statistics, which I aced the following year.
At work, the big thing is the changeover of our copier paper, and the gruntwork I must do in preparation.

Fri 9 Dec
I walked through a snowstorm to work this morning. I was so tired that I went to bed at 8 AM, only to be awakened at 3 AM. The snow began soon after. It was very sloppy, and the sun's been out much of the day, so it shouldn't be bad going home tonight.

Sat 10 Dec
I bought "9 to 5", and I haven't seen it since February 1981. It seems to be a long time ago, and much naïveté ago. I look at that situation much differently than I did in 1981. Of course, it also means that I've become much wiser. I bought it to see it again and to hear it in French with Spanish captions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home