Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

As Winter 2005-6 Sets in...

I am trying to come to terms with what Romaine Pattersnon wrote in "The WHole World Was Watching", and what I have from other sources. I want to place it on a permanent site.

Tue 29 Nov 8:10
The monetray problem intensified this week because Mom took $500 out of the wrong account. I am forced to reconcile the difference, to keep disaster from happening with the beginning of the new month.
Meanwhile, I dreamed in color of that very large house, and that I was exploring the attic. Some of the dormers were as large as room. I also had to explain what I didn't visit during the summers of the 1960's.
15:15
As I try to get through the Silva method, I find myself going back to the root of the problem to Nanticoke. I first experienced bullying after we had moved to Ashley, when I had to adapt to a new environment. I've thought about a corollary to existentialism -- by not making decisions, one drifts along aimlessly by default. Then further avoidnace of decisions leave others to make those decisions.
Out three years in Ashley linger much more than I'd thought. I will have to try breaking away from the harmful residue. The constant powerlessness and putdowns must have steered me along the inertia I still feel some four decades later.

Fri 2 Dec
One week remains with the training at Block. It's good that the rest of the week reverts to normal. Nonetheless, I must go through the book, which may just give me clues about mortgage and financial planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home