Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005/Matt's 29th Birthday

I intend to work out the revelations of "The Whole World Was Watching" with what I know about Matthew Wayne Shepard from my sources. I would like to place it someplace permanent, rather than on a blog. There are some contradictions, which demand a decision.
The largest one is that Matt was HIV+. Romaine Patterson states that Matt was HIV+ in June 1998, but my sources note that Matt was tested the following September as negative, and the autopsy definitely tested him as negative. The Foundation also states that Matt was HIV+, but it adds no crediblity toward why Aaron McKinney didn't bring it up in the defense, especially with the vicous excuse of "gay panic". Then last year at this time, McKinney claimed (violating his own gag rule not to speak to the press ever again about the case) that the motivation was robbery. Romaine bashes the nonsense of ABC's 20/20 in the same way I did. It only adds to the case that sexual orientation is no excuse for violence, whether perceived or real. McKinney unwittingly proves the very case for making sexual orientation a protected class, because he used it as an excuse to get a lighter sentence! I fear I won't live long enough to hear news of his death.

I have run frustrations with the Block training online. First, the proprietors never told me my online name. I finally uncovered it with trial and error. When I finally made it into the site, it kept crashing. This morning I finally finished the second module, only to crash again in the third of six modules.
19:05
I am in the process of cleaning my room, and I feel overwhelmed at the books and the dreams still untouched. i must decide upon which ones I must give up as unattainable and which ones to pursue with a minit on time. There is no other way, as I must decide on objectives for a career while I'm at it!
I've become so entrenched in my deadend job that I haven't even begun to look for another one over the years. I found more than a few books on the subject. Sometimes I feel as though I'll never realize any of my potential.
The latest Penn Stater focuses on Senator Rick Santorum, who unfortunately also grduated in 1980. Personally I look forward to Schrub's giving him the kiss of death next year, so he can return to a redneck state like Virginia.

Sun 27 Nov
I couldn't sleep at 2 AM, so I went online to Block and finished the training in an hour. I savaged the evaluation. This afternoon I cannot even get into Block training, which only confirms my suspicion that the website is just unready for so much traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home