Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's Over Now, It's a Summer Romance

Mon 22 Aug
Today turned out better than I'd expected. I tried a dry run on the speech today, and i emailed a warning that it would be long on Thursday. Then I called at 1 PM to confirm that I could take the final, and no one called me back. So, I intened to go straight home, but the bus came too early. Therefore, I took the wrong bus, and I stopped at Block, where I took the final. It turned out the final was on, just that no one had called me back to confirm.
Then I found a multitude of language tapes at discount. I selected Spanish on disc and Japanese on cassettes. All of these triumphs should not cover the ultimate goals I've set for this year. How do I finish this stuff? Should I get more tapes to record?

Tue 23 Aug
Despite my efforts, I could not get much done to make up the day I'm taking off tomorrow. I hope this is the third and last colonoscopy, unless my uncle tkes my mother. I've already cut down further on the meat I eat. I suspect red meat as the source of polyps. If more people would change their lifestyles, there'd be fewer of such incidents.
Tonight I glimpsed at a story I wrote -- a rather short one - in 1978. I wrtoe rather poetically, and I am tempted to place it on my site.

Fri 26 Aug
"The Professional Salesperson" is indeed one of my weaknesses. I got by last night, but the speech once again lacked reality. For the first time this summer, I have a week with nothing on the agenda ahead of me.
I took an early wrong bus tonight, so I stopped in Boarders and completed the language programs of Berlitz's French and German Today. I took Italian on Wednesday, and Spanish and Japanese on Monday.
Tongiht I looked over my transcript of my graduate course, and I discovered that I had an overall average of 3.20 for the five years I took classes for credit. If I include all the classes I took for credit, then the average goes up to 3.28.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home