Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Phyllis Diller is 88!

Longevity has become commonplace. Gerald Ford was 92 on Thursday, and now Phyllis Diller reaches 88. One of the reason -- and Business Week just had an article on it -- that retirement before 70 will become rare, save for those who build unearned income.
Last night I took the final for business entities and passed it without review. I must find out the questions I missed before I find it complete.

I am in the process of going through the voluminous number of books I've accumulated over the past score. It's a painful look at all the dreams I gave up after I received my Penn State MBA, ultimately for severe underemployment. Since I cut down on expenses, the extra money goes toward reducing principal on the mortgage. Now I intend to reduce the gap between what I want to do and what I have done. The three biggest ones are real estate and investing, stock broking and investing, and accouinting and CPA. Most importantly is how to close the gap, day be day.

Ugh! Once again a hard rain caused the drainpipe in the back to back up, and once again the water ran into the window well and poured into the basement. I took the rugs outside and hung them on the line in the rain. I figured to give them a washing before they dried.
So I'm back to figuring out how to accomplish my goals. I spent much of the afternoon in my bedroom just going through some old aspirations and dreams in the form of books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home