Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Halfway Point of 2005

Dear Keith:
Happy fortieth birthday, little buddy!

I've spent so much time with Chuck White that I'm starting to think I've experienced his adventures. The 1950-51 year focused on hotrods and exchange students. Both ended well as expected. Then the war in Korea showed up, and Chuck and Joe try to enlistat age 16! Then they nearly foul up the FBI's attempts to capture a pyromaniac at a defense plant.

Today was not helpful. A thunderstorm manged to catch me again after I got on the bus. I was quite soaked as I walked through Franklin Mills. Once out, I kept a steady pace, even though I took the long way home, because the bridge is out.

Worse news came that Sandra Day O Connor is retiring. Schrub is going to use his divine status to ukase a fascist theocrat to replace her on the Supreme Court. In the immortal words of Don Rickles, "Hello, dummy!" Last year the voters adopted the bastard president for the first time in our history. What really gets my laugh is that so many don't want to pay more taxes, yet they also want government to pass unenforceable laws, which will require more taxes. If the Catholic hierachy is so gungho on ramming their perverted view of sex and the Southern Baptists so favored to stick their noses into our private lives, they should pay taxes for enforcement.

Alopex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home