Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Heatwave Continued

Wed 10 Aug 23::48
We left class early tonight, but the bus never came at 9 PM, so I walked home from Morell, arriving just past 10 PM. I spent part of my lunchtime pouring over the explanations of how halogenation works with alkanes. I don't recall the details well, but more importantly, how I should have mastered the material.

Fri 12 Aug 15:42
The clash between Block and Toastmasters resolved itself when I was too crapulous to go to either. I simply left a voicemail at Block and an email at Toastmasters. I've made no progress at Toastmasters this year, and it's almost time to renew my membership.
I had a recurrence of what I wanted to do this time in 1992, mixed with what I've learned from Roberts Kiyosaki and Allen. I have expressed those thoughts in the guise of the xanthocroid George Król.
On the way to work I had this urge to get into writing from a different aspect. How about adventures in organic chemistry with the atoms' behaving like the numbers on the calendar? I could have some great adventures in more than The Story of Civilization!
Toastmasters even had an advertisement for selfpublishing in this month's magazine. Of course, having affiliations and advertisers on the internet would help reap some income as well. Ultimately the quest remains on how to proceed.

Sat 13 Aug 20:00
I've lived in the Philadelphia area for a decade plus two other summers, and I never remember a summer as hot and humid as this one. It's been weeks since the temperature dropped under 23º. Today the high reached "hot breath" at 37º, human body temperature, the second time in a week. I'll have more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home