Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Anthony Kennedy is 69

This morning proved expensive because I took our Schnauzer for shots against distemper and rabies. First I went in the wrong direction, then I had to detour around the bridge on Richelieu Road. Midnight received more than shots. The cyst that burst left an infection on her rear. The vet had to anesthize her to cut off all the fur. The sore ran roughly two by one cm. We have her on antibiotics and topical wash. We cannot allow her to roan the backyrad freely for the next two weeks. Someone must watch her with the sore.
Sat 20:00
I've been looking through parts of the copies of "The Story of Civilization", which I received on 11 July. I realized this evening how little I know of the eighteenth century philosophy, particularly of the physiocrats.
Alopex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home