Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Latest on Frank Franklin

Last night I imagestreamed as I was walking to Academy Plaza. My boss is out this week, so I'm waiting until next week to request Friday (29 July) off. I listened to the tape after I reached work today, along with my streaming on the way. The main product is the foundation of the plot of Frank Franklin. Saturday morning will provide the rescue of Marty and Chad from the Forrest Schools. Then comes the confrontation at Franklin Mills. We'll save Monday for the climate at Derrick and Crete.
Meanwhile I'll introduce the villains, Joan Winter, secretary to Jack Mooney, and Jeff Starr. boss of the crooks at Franklin Mills. I decided to make the owner of Derrick and Crete the hero for having the patience to allow George the time to solve the crime at Derrick and to wrap up the other case Franklin Mills.
I have five scenes in mind: the opening one with Pete, the one with Pete at the top of the garbage chute, the extant of Marty and Pete in Franklin Mills, the attack of Jeff Starr on Brian, and a final scene of the reunion at Christmas.
So far, none of my blogs have shown up on the internet this week (until now). It'll be difficult to plan anything tonight due to my busy schedule. However, the idea of imagestreaming seems to charge some of my creativity. My next strategy should be to construct a plan for my next line of work, should I find it exigent to do so. After all, I may have to take a better job to accelerate my move into unearned income and an easier time making a living!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home