Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

When I Was Happy with My Life...

I'm summarizing most of my imagestreaming. I just caught up on my blog last night. I'm still uncertain about a ruse when the owner pretends to fire Król. Jona Winter will be the link, but she'll push Pete into the chute, not because he saw something, but because WInter recognixed him from the Forrest Schools.
Thu 15:51
I am still behind in work, because of the hour I'd lost yesterday when a buyer had me look for paperwork she'd had all along. In the mailroom, no one is in, so I am virtually alone in getting the mail out today. I just had a nice nap, which I will need, for I missed obtaining money for food this afternoon. Next week I'll be very buy with two Block classes and a final.
Thu 21:25
It's been twentyfive years at 4:05 PM since I was offered the graduate teaching assistantship in the Department of History. it was one of a series of illusions that somehow I was on my way to control over my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home