Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Last Week in July 2005

Sun 24 Jul 19:55
It's been forty years this afternoon, and I still hate camp! Given I have forty years left, I suppose I'll still have it at the end of my life.

Tue 26 Jul
The final lasts an hour with the thirtysome questions. It's been brutally hot this week, threatening to get higher than human body temperature. So far, I've yet to get some window frames painted, the driveway finished, the heating ducts cleaned, or the most important start in real estate. I put too much burden on free days.
Last night the internet ran quickly, which might explain why it was down over the weekend. (Note: it's slow again this weekend.) I took the bus home last night. It was still 28C at 10:30 PM! Midnight, our schnauzer, seems to be healing from the wound of the busted cyst.

Wed 27 Jul 8:06
The walk to work took a strange twist. I dropped off the van for work on the trunk lock, which cut off a third of my walk to work, and then a coworker picked me up with a third to go. So, I'm set for the first class on sole proprietorshps. I'm at work just past 7:30 for the second day in a row.
15:18
It's as hot as Tatooine today as temperatures threaten to hit 38C. Because the electricity was off for several hours, the office was quite ward. My office reached 26C around noon, which is the highest since I moved in some two years ago.
As we slowly moved toward a short workweek, I found out more about the search for open accounts in payables. By running a report, a dozen invoices dropped off. Most of the remainder of my search are in late April and May.
I have a hot walk to Academy Plaza this afternoon, the first of four classes on sole proprietorships. I will leave as late as possible, for I have no idea how long I will have to wait to get into the office. (It turned out that the instructor was rather late, and I had to stand in the heat some ten minutes.)

Fri 29 Jul 21:55
I spent the day marginally getting things done. I had a brief survey of other Block courses, none over four sessions. I still feel like a kid in a candy store. There is so much to learn about taxes and the side subjects.

Alopex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home