Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

RFK's 80th Brithday

Mom drove for the first time since the operation. Our drive to the oncologist produced an odd situation. One family was actually speaking Polish. I recognized the language, although I didn't catch much of what was said. Another oddity of language occurred on Wednesday night.
I stopped at Block to schedule the training, just because I'd taken the wrong bus. (I started walking to work again on Tuesday.) Apparently, the training began that evening! While I awaited for the class, I was transcribing what Philipp had emailed me. One of the Black workers was registering. This German born and naturalized citizen was born a few months after Hitler had taken over. She could have read what I was writing and easily understood.
Yesterday I stopped at the library and grabbed several books. Four of them were Wiley's CPA from 2004 and far cheaper ($3.25 vs $200). It makes my third review material and far less expensive than the other two in 1984 and 1992. It's an update of more than a decade.
I've yet to thrash out the revelations from Romaine Patterson about Matthew Wayne Shepard. I think I'll do so on my site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home