Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

Into February 2006

Sun 5 Feb 11:38
The one wheel fell off the cart as i was leaving the parkinglot at Acme. I tried to carry the cart the rest of the way, and I was about a thrid home when a good Samaratan named Paul gave me a lift. Afterwards, I tired to relax for an hour before coming back to Block.
Last night I figured my federal return, which gives me $153 back in three weeks. I spent a halfhour at Block confirming the figures. I just hadn't filled out an 8880 in my estimate.

BusinessWeek insists that the economy is stronger than we think, for the Information Age has many intangibles outside the statistical norms
21:55
Because of the Superbowl, we closed just after five, when gave me time to mail my retrun at the post office at Franklin Mills. I expect the money to show up in three weeks, just like my return last year. Fiven I made the saver's credit by over $700, maybe I shoud run it again this year..

Mon 6 Feb
The extra two hours gave me time to do two loads of laundry, especially the clothes I wear to Block. I returned by ten, just after the Steelers won the Superbowl. For some reason, I'm up early today, so I'm doing what I missed yesterday. This past weekend should be the last time I work all the weekend when Block is open until next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home