Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Year's 2006

Mon 2 Jan
My sister and her family graced and enriched us with their presence yesterday afternoon. My brother-in-law was correct that the battery had died in the van, and he bought us a replacement. They had presents for us, but mine were not really useful, as usual: glass ornaments, a totebrella, and two mugs with cocoa. I really think it was a waste.
The hibernal pause dwindles to hours, and the rest of the winter will be very busy. Given Schrub's deficits and rising interest rates, I should double my additions to shrink the principal on the mortgage.

Tue 10 Jan
My first night at Block produced another pounding on the uniform definition of a qualifying child. Otherwise, we didn't geet much else done. Tonight and Friday I have off, which will become rare over the next fourteen weeks. The aim for the season is $500 more for a new computer, $1000 more for the business, and $1000 more for the principal on the mortgage.
I didn't fall asleep until almost midnight, and I had a heavy nap over this afternoon. Last night was the first step over the next fourteen weeks, just past Easter.

Wed 11 Jan
12:15
At the beginning of a long day, I finally took the book on self-esteem, which has a few exercises with it.
15:30
Much of what I struggled with over my lifetime seems to relate to self-esteem. Even my sixth-grade teacher reminded me of a lack of confidence to control the class. I also went over my personal rough spots, and I can now see where with was lacking. Like Reaganomics, my time at Ashley remains long after it should have, and the poisonous effect remains, because I can't seem to leave it alone.

Thu 12 Jan
Last night I almost had a client, but Monika took him. I suppose I could have done it for the twenty-something commission. I was very surprised we had clients so early.
The weight loss I've missed comes from my lack of self-esteem as well. Instead of taking up other forms of body abuse, I let it manifest tiself in another venue. My portions are too much and I shouldn't eat so often and so late in the day. I am up to 106 kg, and I plan to begin losing a kilogram a week.

Sun 15 Jan
My near disaster last night did not cover it with coffee. It was quite misty when I went back to Block. I had no clients by 6:30, three hours later, so I split my shift and headed toward Boarders. Instead I found a desk calendar about worst-case scenarios.
However, during my first hour, I tried to make coffee. Not finding filters, I tried to do it without, which blocked the filter with grounds. When I tried to carry the mess into the restroom, the plug to the maker caught behind the microwave. The coffee spilled on my right arm, slightly scalding my wrist. Finally I cleaned everything up, and later I made it correctly. The filters had been hiding in the cupboard. Whatever made me think I didn't need filters with this coffee maker?
I can't seem to hear my critic, which is the first step toward rebuilding my self-esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home