Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Late December 2005

Sun 18 Dec 22:22
This weekend was somwhat profitable. I started the main tree and put up the lights outside. I also had to replace my first disc player (almost a decade old), for the cassette recorder on it died. I'd just borrowed "EZ Italian" from Barron's on disc, and I wanted to record it on cassette.

Tue 20 Dec 8:26
After a relatively warm morning above freezing, today was -6ยบ and windy. I could've used my skimask. I await the catalogs for 2006, before I leave for my twelve days of Christmas.

Sun 25 Dec
The day worked out better than I'd expected. Instead of a confrontation over the lack of giving gifts, my sister's family isn't even coming today!
I keep feeling overwhelmed with all the clutter I've accumulated over the past three decades. If I can't remember the reason I bought a certain book, I discard it. I must act upon my goals or give them up.

I didn't want to bring up Schrub, but I can't ignore him. The brainless wimp has finally gone too far and justified my respelling into Nazi German. Where is the outrage that Schrub is spying -- long with the usual lying -- on innocent Americans? This fool doesn't have a clue about protecting us, and the very fact that 9/11 has occurred on his watch should be more than enough clues. In addition to impeaching the Schrub, victims of his illegal wiretaps should sue -- never mind the futility of the exclusionary rule.
I had a dream that I was making up my face. When I awoke, I had the strange thought...

Wed 28 Dec 18:00
What is someone stared back, a kind of "Quantum Leap"? Suppose someone dead looked back, like Matthew Wayne Shepard?

I spent part of yesterday to get the mechanism on the van fixed. Apparently the strangers who forced the automatic door did damage the mechanism.
I didn't go anywhere today. I spent half of it on my online courses with Block. I finished Employe Business Expenses. I started the two I had left: The Alternate Minimum Tax and the Miliatry Taxpayer. I have until Saturday to finish them. I now have 81 credits in my pocket, with six more to go.
I continue to pick out things to sling, but the best thing is to thorw out a few every week. I also must finished what I start, or dump it.

Back to my dream -- suppose I could get into someone else's body. Would I have a choice in whose body I occupied? Would I need a purpose and would I be allowed to alter history?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home