Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

2nd Week in February 2006

Wed 8 Feb
Last night, Mike from Enterprise picked me up at work to get a rental -- a silver Buick. I'm driving to both jobs the rest of the week. I bought groceries at PathMark last night, but there are more to get before Saturday morning. We gave my brother a suppository, and he finally went this morning. Therefore, we had time to bathe him while I cleaned up the Reaganomics in his bed.
Life at Bodek continues to be hectic. After the extra burst of activity from two new customers from Choiunard, I still trail behind the paperwork. I must have taken half my time yesterday just trying to get though the paperwork and bills at Chouinard. Meanwhile, I start my ninth last week of the tax season, with the remainder of the second of the peak weeks.
15:09
I've set up an appoitment on Monday for 2PM at the doctor's. By that time, we should be about ready to reclaim the van. If not, we can still go in the Buick. This issue must settle as soon as possible.

Thu 9 Feb
Driving a Buick is another experience, one which I'm trying to enjoy while it lasts. How we're going to switch vehicles remains the largest worry in the near future. Someone called me about my résumé on Monster, which surprised me greatly. This is a bad time of year to be looking for another job. I wasn't going to try Résumé Rabbit until after tax season.

Fri 10 Feb
I finally had a row today. Mom woke me just past 2 AM to take my brother out of bed. This morning she denied it, as he was falling asleep in his motorized chair. Even Schrub doesn't lie any better about the thwarted terrorist attempt on Los Angeles. I guess I finally had it with the manipulation.

I actually enjoy a fanatasy of taking over another body. I'd love to punish someone like Charles Monroe Butler by using his body to torture hom. It'd be condign justice.

Monday looks busy in the afternoon. In addition to the appointment, we'll switch vehicles. It may be more leisurely this weekend if the predicted snowstorm hits about noon. I'm supposed to start at 3 PM, at which time there may be too much snow. Nonetheless, I'll get groceries early morning tomorrow. I'll miss the Buick next week.
21:30
The snow came late and wet. From 3 PM until 8 PM, I awaited a client. I was second a few hours, then next. Block closed early, and I drove in the slop. Still, it was a wasted effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home