Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Vernal Equinox 2006

Sat 18 Mar
As the tax season winds into its last month, I am happy to report that the tests are over. We waited 47 minutes for a six-minute CATscan yesterday. Meanwhile I managed to go a full week without a client. There are just no clients to call tonight, because the receptionists have been busy on the lists.

I changed the decorations from Saint Patrick's to Easter today as we moved within a month. Chuck White showed up for 1962-3 with two adventures. We're now just five years away from where I came in. I purchased more language software for Chinese and Japanese. The secrets of Moe Berg continue to elude me!

Sun 19 Mar
I just finished reading BusinessWeek, as the day is proving to be one of endurance. We have a goal of two clients today!

Last night, when I came home, Mom was in a demented state, which included another demand for the keys to the vechicle to go somewhere at 10 PM! I just ignored it and went to bed.

Just after I was told I could go home tonight, some fool came into Block to get his taxes done. Where the hell was he all day long? I fell asleep in my chair at least twice, and I had only one client in the eight hours I was there. Anway, he's rescheduled for Tuesday. I don't have to be at Block until Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home