Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The March Lion in 2006

Mon 6 Mar
Finally someone came to look at the fence, and I should've known; termites are eating it. Instead of woodrot, the insects are devouring it. How much is this replacement going to cost?
One of my coworkers received a change from the IRS, which placed her as head of household without a dependent. The flowchart at Block clearly shows the need for a dependent of some kind.

Wed 8 Mar
I called the optometrist and confirmed the appointment tomorrow. It will cost $1765 to replace the damaged fence, probably with wood! Undless I can use creosote, I don't see any advantage with replacing the fence with more wood. Also I must contact the neighbors, especially the one in the back.

Thu 9 Mar
Once again, no one knows anything at the optometrist's. Someone told me the appointment was today, yet it is tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I am trying to confront my demons from 1964 by buying "Flipper", the original movie. I have bad memories of being pushed into the movies when I lived forlornly at my grandparets'. I am watching it in Frnch with French titles.

Fri 10 March
The work doesn't look bad the day after I took one off, but it took me late afternoon to break. I'd almost forgotten to get my personal order -- two noiron dress shirts for Block, with 38 days left of tax season.
Last night, I made many calls to clients from last year. I suppose I'll be doing the same this night as well. I don't seem to be prospering at this juncture.

Sat 11 Mar
My cousin looked at the fence and said that there is no sign of termites. Actually the posts are too short to stay in. The back neighbor was gracious enought to tell me that the fence is actually along the property line. I will have to find the costs for new poles.
Psychologically I have altered my perception form 1964 of :"Flipper". In fact, I've been rejuvenated by enjoying the movie as I should have in 1964.

I talked to my sister tonight. I no longer blame my misery on a fictional dolphin. Unfortunately, the smells of the setting are missing. Of course, I look at the movie very differently than I would have then. Luke Halpin reminds me of my character Pete Royer, another lentigenous xanthacroid with gelasins and chin cleft.

Sun 12 Mar
I really must sit down and elaborate on my entries. I should image stream and try to allow my feelings to emerge and purge some of my inhibitions.

Image streaming -- only five weeks left until Easter...no clients so far...only one has come into the office and the goal for today is merely four.
I continue to watch "Flipper" in French, similarly to what I've done with other movies, and I've noticed that only the common words are what I've grabbed. Perhaps I should stop it and say the words I don't know. A more active participation would help me master the language.

Last night I had the same crazy dream about living in Wilkes-Barre and State College. I need Sigmond Freud to interpret this kind of dream. Does it mean I must go back and start over, or does it mean I regret my decisions back then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home