Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mid April 2006

Thu 13 Apr
This final week of tax season has been challenging. Tuesday night I tried to get some laundry done, and I found the source of the water from last weekend. The connection of the pipe out of the washtub came loose. I recemented the joint and placed a can of turpentine under the trap to hold it in place. I still must bring the rugs beack in, once I determine the joint is in place.
Last night at Block, the power went off right before eight, and I left around 8:15. I had one client to cover it.
Once I arrived home, I found the house without power but with telephone. I'd thought it was strange that it seemed we were the only ones without power. When I went to bed, I noticed my clockradio had gone off just past four.
Therefore, I went downstairs to the circuit box. Apparently our switch was off, and all I had to do was to click it back on. Apparently power problems were plentiful this Passover.
Only 23 1/2 hours remain as the final weekend of tax season approaches. Then comes the hard work of deciding action during the offseason I have been diappointed this season, but the lack follows my actions. Once again, I fell into a useless routine.

Fri 14 Apr
I've had two clients tonight -- the second one was an express filer, and my first one ever. Otherwise, it appears to be a slow night. I have yet another reject, so now wer have two to tame. Once again, it's the problem of the taxpayer!
This morining we went to PathMark and Dollar Tree. Then I went alone to my workplace to pick up my decorations. and another return.

Sat 15 Apr
Last night Block was rather quiet, and the trend continues today. I have just about finished the other return, except for rewriting it and placing it in envelopes. Already I have broken even today, so the next eight hours all run me ahead. I still have two clients who have not filed their rejected returns!
There are a few ideas I've run around my head. One I keep having shows an image of my living in an upstairs apartment -- perhaps the one I made in Paris -- but I have the feeling as if I'm in eighth grade and still on that mental plane. I am independently wealthy, and all I do all day is study, with no mention of a paper route.
Superimposed upon everything remains the question of what I am going to do during the offseason. Should I pursue writing, enrolled agent, cpa, or something from correspondence? How do I pursue real estate investing?

We had hogies for the middle part of the day, so I'm taking the strawberries and the broccoli back home. My primary goal over the next week should be to regain the mental ability I'd had thirtyfive years ago. Moreover, i should worry how to put the knowledge into play practically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home