Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day 2006

Memorial Day celebrates on 29 May this year, the last Monday in May. I've taken two Fridays off in a row to catch up with my work around the house, and I've still much to do. I spent two hours yesterday finishing covering the deck from last week. Finally, I've finished it for the year. Last weekend I bought my first mower, and it did a nice job on the lawns. There's still some maintenance left to do: weeds to whack, bushes to trim, and branches to clip along the roof. I am trying to finish cleaning my bedroom and the basement for the first time since Christmas.

I made some progress this weekend. I decided upon gambling on Rosetta Stone's Latin and Polish, Gleim's Enrolled Agent preparation, and Nightingale-Conant's Subliminial Programming. I finished Marshall Sylver's book, "Passion, Power, and Profit"
This weekend I had some things done on maintenance. I went on the roof for the first time in years to clip branches. I almost finished cleaning, but there are some isolated spots to finish. At this stage, I have more than enough books to throw out over the next month.

Thu 1 Jun
Yesterday morning, I blatantly mentioned Alzheimer's, memantine, and nursing homes. Everything seemed fine last night. Mom claimed to have taken Tim to a doctor, yet I still have both keys to the vehicle. I still don't know how it happened.
Overnight the power went off, tripping the supressor to Tim's new computer. Apparently it protected it moreso than the other one still there. All we didn't need was to need another new computer because the surge blew out the power pack.
It's been eight years since we had the near tornado overnight, and we're halfway to the next birthday of Matthew Shepard. I have only six months to draw my concept.
I began to listen and record Dolf De Roos' "Wealth Magnet". It looks as though I'll soon have to buy a portable disc player. Wal-Mart had only twelve cassettes among the discs.

Sun 4 Jun
Rain made it difficult to get any work done outside and the drainpipes were blocked. I finally finished cleaning the basement.However, the switch on my air conditioner broke. I will have to get it fixed before the heat comes. This weekend was rather cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home