Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006

July Has a Hot Time

Thu 6 Jul Scrub is 60.
Toastmasters forced me into a speech on recent opinions of the Supreme Court, which are off the manual. Like everything else, I'll have to delay my goals into 2007.
It was somewhat quiet today, which allowed me to get many auzillary tasks done. Mom woke me to take Tim out of bed at midnight. Later I put him on the pot. it turned out that the suppository took longer than expected from last night.

Fri 7 Jul
The good part of a holiday remains a shortened workweek. It looks as though it will be sunny this weekend, so I can get some outdoor work done.
The Mets finally ended the funk and knock off Pittsburgh three straight: 7-6, 5-0, and 7-5, after the initial loss of 11-1. The other four teams jocky each other for second place. None are even, so the wild card looks out for any of them.
I was going to spend at Barnes and Noble last night, but I looks at the consequences and did not. I should limit my literary spending only to books and such when I will follow through. I must make a few such decisions on other matters this weekend. Business persists, which will consume some of my day off on Tuesday.

Mon 10 Jul
David Wright whacked a three-runner at the right time yesterday to pull off a win of 7-6 over the fish. The Mats have had trouble lately, even at home with the Miami Marlins. At 53-36, the Mets go into the All Star break 12 games ahead of Philadelphia. David Wright deservedly goes to start the game in Pittsburgh at third base.
The past few days my left ear keeps blocking. I bought eardrops yesterday, and despite taking out much wax, my ear keeps blocking. It seems to worsen once I arise.
Yesterday I also bought the triple protection for the computers. I am a month early for all three.

On the intellectual front, I wonder how I can use Rosetta Stone for other languages. particularly the ancient Greek I fooled with some three decades ago. Once I get that problem solved, any other learning endeavors will be easy.

Dolf de Roos, in Wealth Magnet, provides some heavy though about abundance versus scarcity. How can I steer it into my life? I need it to combine them with my goals.

Tue 11 Jul
So much of my theory at the Women's Humane Society. I came into a crowdeed room. David Wright came in second to the Phillies' Ryan Howard in the homerun derby last night.
The day passed quickly, for I spent two hours at the Women's Humane Society Then I traveled to deposit a check -- the bank hs no Canadian dollar coins -- and PathMark prescriptions. Uncle Bill was passing through the bakery department while I was selecting a rum cake for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home