Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July Is Dressed Up and Playing Her Tune

As Seals and Crofts sang in "Summer Breeze" from 1972

Tue 27 Jun
The Phillies continue to flop, along with the rest of the National League East. They lost to Boston 8-7 in 12, to fall 12 behind.

I took the vehicle for repairs of the right windshield wiper and perhaps the annoying "door ajar" signal. They fixed them both.

Mon 3 Jul
This weekend has moved as slowly as the internet, with little progress. I cut the grass yesterday before the rainstorm -- an improvemnt over the hailstorm earlier this week. Today I went out for the last time, trying to speak to the dean at Block. I gave us -- they were closed, just like the Women's Humane Society. Midnight went with me on a futile trip to get her booster shots.

I have finished my analysis of KS vs Marsh. There is no unconstitutional issue. In fact, Kansas went beyond Walton by requiring the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that aggravating circumstances as not outweighed by mitigating circumstanaces.

Tue 4 Jul
The History Channel has been fascinating in its coverage of the American Revolution. Of all the history I've covered, I found out much more than I knew. Just as there is a tendency to gloss over problems, such as the dark days of 1776, I have taken and assisted in American military history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home