Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, June 17, 2007

June Swoon 2007

Sat 2 Jun
I had quite an attack of existential nausea this afternoon. I went food shopping for my mother and brother, after I had gone for myself last night. I spent a considerable amount of time on the new computer, trying to put on programs. I used the compatablity modes whenever I could.

Tue 5 Jun
Verizon online hass not been down since Saturday morning. Apparently they have fixed the digital scubscriber line. Meanwhile I'm lumping the MIT site with organic chemistry and astrophysics. I don't think we covered some of those organic chemistry thirtyone years ago. I wonder if the class received its money's worth at the Wilkes-Barre Campus of Penn State!

Wed 6 Jun
Kill Sirhan Bishra Sirhan!
Block was an insulting mess. I don't have to attend classed for rehire; I can take them online. Furthermore there are 112 classed online! (as of 16 June, still not up yet). I should drop "Everyone's Return".

Tue 12 Jun
I have returned to DIG. Last night I downloaded Dolf De Roos' program.

Thu 14 Jun
I picked up the final two Alex Rider books in an intrigue on how Anthony Horowitz handles his teen James Bond in later adventures. I also wanted to examine the schadenfreue of nearly killing Alex. I read "Colorado Conspiracy" of the Hardy Detective Agency.

Sun 17 Jun
I read "Dangerous Reflection" with the Hardy Detective Agency. Although I did enjoy it -- despite the loanguage (PG15) -- I found the change of Joe Hardy into an adopted child too farfetched. The ideal of an evil twin was entertaining. Because I personally would have enjoyed playing Joe Hardy myself, I found the Joe in that story too light for me.
I started "Ark Angel", the sixth of the Alex Rider series, and I was amazed how well written the beginning was. Anthnoy Horowitz must have learned this craft over decades.
Last night the computer gave me a hard time and the internet went down. Once again I had to reinstall Rosetta Stone. I finally replaced the ethernet connection to fix the internet. The wire was just too loose to keep the internet up to snuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home