Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mid-March Madness

Mon 12 Mar
Last weekend at Block was even worse than the weekend earlier. I had one client for $28, which is really poor for fourteen and a half hours. Of course, the weekend was shortened because of the Schrubbish of earlier daylight savings time. Now, I must arise in the dark, which I hated in October. It reminded me of the harebrained move to daylight savings time on Sunday, 6 January 1974! There just isn't daylight to save!
It is time to ease into the preparation for after tax season. Right now a lull, like the one last year in mid-March, gives me pause. There are only five weeks left, and the weather hints that spring is settling in. I still have snow scenes in the front window. The Easter material comes up soon, preferably after Saint Patrick's Day.

Thu 15 Mar Cavë ïdës Mariï, Caesar.
I thought about the nonsense over reading while on the toilet, and it occured to me that the lasck of progress there parallels the lack of progress in the rest of my life. I placed Adam Morgan on my website for astronomy as a reminder. The obervatory at WBPSU must have seen him!
I brought out Andy Fuel's "Wealth without a Job", and the end of tax season is almost in view as winter melts into spring. Ultimately I hope to have enough leads to pursue by this time in April.
Planning for succes begins with the purpose of life. Well, I have no inherited purpose; I have no purpose.

Fri 16 Mar
We're having a boderline storm in the region with snow in Allentown and sleet here. I am hoping Franklin Mills closes early tonight.
Well, it's one month until the end of the tax season. I finally had a client at 7 PM last nigth, which balanced out last night and Wednesday night.. It's time to plan the afterseason.

It's turning from sleet to snow outside, while I await news that Franklin Mills is closing early tonight. I've yet to have such an event this tax season.

Sat 17 Mar
The icestorm really fouled up today. We left my brother home with the dog because I could not shovel the frozen slop. Despite the sun's being out over twelve hours today, much of it remains frozen and in the way.

Thu 22 March
The frozen slop is taking a long time to melt. Despite continual days above melting, the stuff persists.
What slao persists is a certain "senior" member of Block, who's into bullying. There were four of us there until 9:30. I asked to leave, and she protested. So instead of leaving, the three of us stayed. I am asking management about this nonsense. The receptionist had me I may go.
Meanwhile, the move toward the offseason continues to drag. Sometime next week, I'm going to start making appointments. There may be a delay if we can't find the list of doctors.

The slop persiosts in warm weather with leakiy roofs and piles of frozen slop. I finally arose at 5:30. only to find the overnight maintainance on the computer didn't work. I used the Macavee uninstaller with little result.
My dream from yesterday morning occurred in a geography book in sixth grade. The past few days have had my reflecting on 1974 and 1975, because I intend to construct some of the goals I had considered then.

Of course, the various goals remain ignored. so I must redefine them. It's like rediscovering old songs by finding their lyrics on the internet.

Sat 24 Mar
Yecch! I knew I shouldn't have come to Block tonight. It looks as if I'll just waste three and a half hours here. I'd rather be home. I don't even (no more entry)

Tue 27 Mar
Yesterday will be the last time the earliest Easter I've witnessed came on that date. 1967, 1978,, and 1989 all had Easter on that date, and I remember each of them. From "The Man Called Fintstone" in 1967, through "Shadow Dancing" with Andy Gibb, to seeing Joe Paterno's trip some twenty meters ahead in 1989, each Easter had its individuality.
Last night I finished most of the remained left of the calendar for April. I should finish it tonight. It took nearly three mohts to draw it. It's been a long tax season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home