Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

Into Winter 2006-7

Sun 19 Nov
This weekend showed that the inspection ended, and I spent three and a half hours waiting. However, I spent it well, especially on the bonus track of "Wealth without a Job".
We gave Tim a shower in the new one. Meanwhile, I fiddled with the connection of the cable. I had to unhook the clothesline downstairs, because one was atop the cable wire.
I also went through the ethics course online. I tried to finish the halieutics, but the launch stalled.

Sun 26 Nov
The fourth and last day of my brief vacation showed my finally cleaning up my room. I can now put up the decorations.
On Thursday, my sister and family came and went within six hours. Once again, they brought food and didn't eat ours. Only today did I clean up the turkey. With my final rush toward cleaning, we have two bags of garbage for Tuesday, the day we don't send out garbage.
On Friday, my uncle came as usual. On Saturday, our man from the lodge came with a showercurtain and advice for me to fix up the minor details. The political bigshots are coming in the middle of the week.
Today my cowrker from Block showed up for two hours, and we exchanged a few items. Otherwise, I had only a swipe at cleaning up the basement. I have so much more to throw out. I even half filled a bag for Purple Heart.

Thu 30 Nov
I'm halfway through the eight nights of training at Block. Block acquired a bank in May, and it is expanding into bank products. I foresee a time Block moves into financial planning.
At my regular work, the big move for the new carpeting at Accounts Receivable took some of the boredom out of the day., I spent two hours today on the movein, which also included two other moving duties. Yesterday afternoon, I took a half hour just moving them out of the office.
Yesterday, the Republican officials visited to inspect the addtion. Surprisingly, the local newpaper wasn't there as well.

Sat 2 Dec
I began putting up the Christmas decorations in my room. I also put up the tree my sister gave me at Thanksgiving. I began reading some of the stuff I received today. National Geographic had a nice article on Saturn, although it was in the archaic English system of measurement.

Fri 8 Dec
Another busy week to end until next year had my going to Block three times, ending tonight. My opportunity to do something before the year ends will appear over the next two weeks. At this time, I have only Thursday the Twentyfirst with Toastmasters.
A blast of Arctic air plunged the temperatures toward the norm at State College and Wilkes-Barre. It was -5ยบ and windy.
Last night's session at Block produced a booklet of building business, which is an opportunity for me to use the same techniques in other endeavors.
Tongiht is the famous "self study", which I intend to start at 6 PM. I have the van, and I must stop at home before I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home