Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

February 2007

Sun 4 Feb
In the first of two crazy weekends, I netted nearly a hundred each day. My appointment never came, although I still had four clients.

Mon 5 Feb
It was a profitable weekend, probably the peak of the season. I'll have better numbers once I get online to my new accounts. I called Wachovia online services. This time they gave me a link instead of having to reproduce or paste into the website. I will test it the brief time I'm home between jobs.

Tue 6 Feb Welllllllllllllll!
The link worked, and I reset the user name and password on both my accounts, but Wachovia wiped out the unser name on Mom's accounts. I will have to fix it tonight. I suspected it this morning (I was up after 4 AM) when I attempted to reset the password, only to receive yet another error.
We've had two mornings at -12º with wind. Wilkes-Barre and State College probably near -20º, which is below zero. Both days I took the van to run errands in between.
I began to prepare my tax return. I almost broke even despite the underwithholding of both employers and the extra income on election day The credit for the federal excise tax on long distance service will put me over. The state unemployment insurance had already pushed me into the black from owning $3 to getting $5. I don't think I'll bother with the saver's credit.
Ultimately, my thoughts must return to what my purpose is in life. In ten weeks, such a pruzzle will return much too fast. There is just so much to do.
My new name and the new password for my chekcing account makes me suppose I've grown from my discovery in summer 2004, and I bid that aspect of my life adieu.

Mon 12 Feb
A phishing email from Verizon reulted when I called Verizon about it. They want no updating of my account, and therefore, ther is no threat to service by 20 February.
The weekend had Saturday as a weak link, so the commissions were around $300, instead of the $400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home