Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Unhappy Ominous Year

Mon 1 Jan
Mom continued to act weirdly, once again insisting that she doesn't live here. The achrony seems to expand into atopia. I had an entire day of stress in which I ate little. First it was gas in the colon; now it's malaise.
I did get my calendars done into April. There was nothing else done in the circumstances. I cleaned up a little. but nothing substantial.

Fri 5 Jan
Last night, I'd expected to practice the infamous instant money anticipation.loans; instead, I actually did one. Then I had a regular tax return and the instant money loan went on the card. Even the veterans hadn't dealt with the imals. Because I didn't have my desk at the beginning of my stint, I had to use the adjacent one. Then I remembered, as I was walking though Franklin Mills on my way home, that I'd left my black jeans at Block. I will get them tonight.

Sun 7 Jan
Yesterday, I took down the outside lights for Christmas, and I began to take down balls off the main tree. Today I continued clearing the platform in preparation of taking down the tree. My own decorations will endure for another week.

Mon 8 Jan
The visit to our main doctor produced a diagnosis of mild dementia in the early stages of Alzheimer's. He was more concerned about the visits to the other doctors, rather than any mental problems. I will schedule them for Mom later.

Thu 11 Jan
Last night I had a Celtic client, who made my day. I stopped at the calendar place, in the green neighborhood this year. I bought a Mensa desk calendar for the clients and a wall calendar from the Old Farmer's Almanac. My schedule for the next Muslim week at Block is the same as this one.
Yesterday afternoon produced a question on organic chemistry. I was in reactions of alcohols on Morrison and Boyd. In 16.6 Alcohols as acids, I did not remember the concepts from that section, not 16.7. Formation fo alkyl sulfates. I think the problem lies in how I take in information. I was no longer able to memorize all the material. I had to learn the concepts as extracted from the text! I was doing it better the next year in history and the business courses.

Sun 14 Jan
I spent much of yeaterday and this morning taking down the Christmas decorations. I didn't quite get up the ones for February.
It's another boring Sunday at Block. I came in late only to find that the IRS is accepting returns electronically, but they are not accepting them immediately.

Wed 17 Jan
I bought the pills Monday night, and Mom began to take them yesterday. She took way too many memantines -- a dosage for three day. So I laid out the pills this morning.
Tuesday morning I had yet another one of those academic dreams, in which I am taking a test without preparation. I interpret it to mean I'd rather be academic instead of having life had me the test before the lesson.

Sun 20 Jan
THE MIDWINTER OF OUR DISCONTENT
Here we sit in the middle of winter, in the middle of Schrub's second term,. 731 days left to suffer and curse the rednecked states.

Sun 21 Jan
I just went over the protoreturn, and I'll miss the saver's credit this year by about $420. I should have started my roths last year! It only shows how much more I should be doing for personal finance.
I had yesterday off, and who knos how long it will last. Peak arrives on Wednesday, or management thinks.

Mon 22 Jan
On this thrityeighth anniversary of my first job, I just discovered that I owe them about $70, once I drop the credit on the taxes on long distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home