Alopexian Philosphy

I am trying a more spontaneous journal off my main website at http://buddybest.tripod.com/index.html

Name:
Location: Bensalem, PA, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Memorial Weekend to June

Wed 23 May
I sent the email about paying for the next round of sessions as my major project this summer. My minor project on copywriting has already begun, along with the Golden Needle.
Ed Schrachner's "Genius" is worth one more pass before I declare it finished. now I am going through Remote Viewing from Dennis Watley. I am trying to get all this synergized.
Tomorrow I have Toastmasters, the third meeting without a speech. However, I need that new computer first before I think about speeches.
Unfortunately Block will kick in all too soon in June. Of course, I barely went though any of my projects this month. Block has become a nuisance!
Monday night we had visitors, and one is an advocate. Hopefully we'll get some action.
I spent past of my open hour outside in the sun while listening to the first exercise of remote viewing. It reminds me of the psychic energy of Wicca.

Sat 26 May
We went to PathMark last night, and came home at dusk. The temperature rose into the 30ยบ's so all I did outside was mow the from garden and the front lawn. I finished cleaning my room, but the bookcases at the head of the bed need cleaning again. I put in the air conditioner as well.
Downstairs I have much to sling. The modem continues to be inconsistently malfunctioning. I drew about a third of June with a third left to finish.

Mon 28 May
The twentythird anniversary of my inglorious retreat from State College loomed in my mind yesterday morning. I thought of the church I attended that day, and how much time has passed since then versus the time I used to go there to that time in 1984. It was only twenty years earlier in 1964-7!
Then I bought a new computer at Circuit City. Vista may be an improvement over Windows 98, but it is incompatable with many of my discs! My struggle with the internet was no better.

Tue 29 May
The internet ran most of yesterday until late afternoon. It's been off since then, and I'm losing patience. I will pick up a scanner and a printer from Circuit City. Before I confront any other problems, I must abate the obsolete!
I read the second book on Alex Rider, "Point Blanc"", and I was up until 11:30 last night to finish it. Now I must resume my own mystery, for I am only half finished writing it.
I went onto the MIT site (when the internet was working) and I wanter to print the instructions for astrophysics. My printer and scanner are simply incompatable.

Thu 31 May
Last night the internet was back on, but it ran ever so slowly. This morning the internet was back to speed. Meanwhile the website ar Rosetta Stone has a method around the incompatablity with Vista, and it worked. I've yet to do the same with other programs so far. My next visit is the website of Instant Immersion.
Michael Masterson's AWAI program arrived yesterday, but only now am I getting to it. I worked through yesterday, and I almost did so again today. Mom has a swollen left vamp. so I had to dress my brother. Therefore, I have the van (for I had not the time to walk to work), and I"ll pick up the rest of the antibiotic the dermatologist prescribed this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home